If you want to learn more, you’re in the right place. Read to learn how we managed to grow our knowledge so fast.
Time Series Analysis and Forecasting using Python
Students will need to install Python and Anaconda software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the sameStudents will need to install Python and Anaconda software but we have a separate lecture to help you install the same
What you will learn in this course:-
- Get a solid understanding of Time Series Analysis and Forecasting
- Understand the business scenarios where Time Series Analysis is applicable
- Building 5 different Time Series Forecasting Models in Python
- Learn about Auto regression and Moving average Models
- Learn about ARIMA and SARIMA models for forecasting
- Use Pandas DataFrames to manipulate Time Series data and make statistical computations
You’ve found the right Time Series Forecasting and Time Series Analysis course using Python Time Series techniques. This course teaches you everything you need to know about different time series forecasting and time series analysis models and how to implement these models in Python time series.
After completing this course you will be able to:
Implement time series forecasting and time series analysis models such as AutoRegression, Moving Average, ARIMA, SARIMA etc.
Implement multivariate time series forecasting models based on Linear regression and Neural Networks.
Confidently practice, discuss and understand different time series forecasting, time series analysis models and Python time series techniques used by organizations
Who is this course for-
- People pursuing a career in data science
- Working Professionals beginning their Machine Learning journey
- Statisticians needing more practical experience
- Anyone curious to master Time Series Analysis using Python in short span of time
- 13.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
Note:- Udemy Courses coupon code will be deactivated in 48 hours, enroll as soon as possible.